Pathway for Adult Learner Success (PALS)
The Pathway for Adult Learner Success (PALS) program aims to provide students with a sense of a community and support through programs and services in partnership with Student Success Initiatives and the Transfer Student Hub. Students will have priority access to a transfer counselor to ensure academic and social success.
To enhance the academic and social success for non traditional students at UCI
- Must be over the age of 25 and or identify as a non traditional college student
- Complete a transfer success program application (prior to fall quarter)
PERSONALIZED SUPPORT & ADVISING:
As a PALS student, we understand that there are varying needs that can affect the academic success of a student while balancing the new demands of a four year university and any other roles at home. Therefore, the PALS program participants are assigned a transfer counselor that supports their academic success and successful transition into the university when needed and provides space for community building.
- Priority access to 1:1 advising/counseling
- Book loan
- Lap top/hot spot loans
- On and off campus referrals
- Support with CalFresh
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Students in the program will gain a sense of community on campus and be connected to the transfer student community at UCI.
- Students will be knowledgeable about the resources available on campus to aid in their academic and career journey.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US: