- If you are a student in need of food, you may qualify for this program if you are enrolled at least HALF TIME and you meet one of the following conditions:
- employed at least 20 hours a week
- already receive work-study or CalWorks
- care for a young child
- do not intent to register for the next school term
- Contact the campus social worker for details (949)824-3680 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Glossary
- Curious about the Financial Aid terminology you keep hearing? Be sure you understand how everything in your Financial Aid package affects you with this Financial Aid Glossary.
¡Gradúate! Financial Aid Guide to Success
- The guide above is a White House Department of Education Initiative to help Hispanic students and families navigate the college application process.
Paying for College Student Resource Guide
- Courtesy of Congresswomen Lucille Roybal-Allard’s District Office, this resource guide has a list ofscholarships, internships, fellowships, etc. divided by monthly deadline.
Scholarships for Students of Armenian descent
- View this website to for a list of scholarships.
Schwab MondayWise on Campus
- Personal financial basics for Anteater. Learn financial skills as a new student or one who is about to graduate.